Darkness Flame Academy
Problems with my play style YUeuG85
Darkness Flame Academy
Problems with my play style YUeuG85
WELCOME TO DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY
Sign up now to be granted access to all member benefits. Once signed up and signed in, you will be able to create your own topics, post replies to other topics, private message other users, show off your decks, play forum games, chat in a live chatroom, manage your profile and a lot more. If you already have an account, Sign in - otherwise Sign up and join our community today!

Experience the Darkness and Dive into the Flames. On this yugioh community you will be able to improve your duelist skills, make friends, post content, chat, share decks, and much more. Join Today!

We are currently in need of some Testers, feel free to apply by clicking Here

I forgot my password

Statistics
Members9
Most Online99
Newest Member
https://darknessflameacademy.forumotion.com/u231

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problems with my play style

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Problems with my play style Empty Problems with my play style Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:54 pm

Anonymous

I apologize if I was not supposed to post anything in here yet or if this is the wrong place for this topic.

I have noticed that my play style has problems that are keeping me from being the best I can be at this game. If you’ve ever dueled me then you’ll know how I play. I like to use aggressive OTK decks that are either tool boxes like Synchrons or just overwhelming like Lightsworn. That’s my style. I summon a giant monster as fast as I can to win in one hit. My problem is that I focus to much on just making a deck that gets the monster out and not getting it out SAFELY. Anyone who has dueled me will notice that I almost never pop backrow when I really should. The reason why is because I fail to add enough backrow popping cards to my deck. This results in my giant monster getting solemned or trap holed often. I need help learning to incorporate the ability to pop backrow into my decks without throwing off my combos and slowing my deck down. Another one of my problems is that I focus way to much on what is currently on the board and forget about what could be in my opponent’s hand or deck. This usually results in stuff like battle fader or other hand negators (WHY DO THESE EXIST?). Can anyone help me with this stuff? You could probably point out other things I have missed that are messing me up.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum