Darkness Flame Academy
WELCOME TO DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY
Sign up now to be granted access to all member benefits. Once signed up and signed in, you will be able to create your own topics, post replies to other topics, private message other users, show off your decks, play forum games, chat in a live chatroom, manage your profile and a lot more. If you already have an account, Sign in - otherwise Sign up and join our community today!

Experience the Darkness and Dive into the Flames. On this yugioh community you will be able to improve your duelist skills, make friends, post content, chat, share decks, and much more. Join Today!

Our Discord Link: https://discord.gg/re4rWZ2

I forgot my password

Statistics
Members277
Most Online37
Newest Member

You are not connected. Please login or register

Until Further Notice

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Until Further Notice on Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:39 am

Arsenal

Director of Order
Director of Order
Until further notice, for those of you who still access the forum and for those who may find this while surfing for new places. I Arsenal am giving over rights to the Academy to Ryuji Suguro/Zarc until i can find the time to run an academy, plus i have some soul searching to do. For those of you who don't know, my son passed away one year ago as of march, and the woman I thought i was going to marry one day took her life last November, this leaves my unfit to run an academy under these circumstances. I love this academy and everyone in it but I am not fit to run it at the current moment. One day I will make my triumphant return and I will be myself again. thank you for understanding and I  hope to be the leader everyone needs.

~Arsenal

Last edited by Arsenal on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum