Darkness Flame Academy
This Place is looking like a Ghost Town YUeuG85
Darkness Flame Academy
This Place is looking like a Ghost Town YUeuG85
WELCOME TO DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY
Sign up now to be granted access to all member benefits. Once signed up and signed in, you will be able to create your own topics, post replies to other topics, private message other users, show off your decks, play forum games, chat in a live chatroom, manage your profile and a lot more. If you already have an account, Sign in - otherwise Sign up and join our community today!

Experience the Darkness and Dive into the Flames. On this yugioh community you will be able to improve your duelist skills, make friends, post content, chat, share decks, and much more. Join Today!

We are currently in need of some Testers, feel free to apply by clicking Here

I forgot my password

Statistics
Members9
Most Online99
Newest Member
https://darknessflameacademy.forumotion.com/u231

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Place is looking like a Ghost Town

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This Place is looking like a Ghost Town Empty This Place is looking like a Ghost Town Sat May 12, 2018 8:20 pm

Anonymous

As the title says, while i do know most academy's are dead but i thing we should get on more often that use to,to recruit and try to help bring back the academy, no offense to the higher ups of the academy doing good you guys, its just a thought tho, anyways if you guys want, leaves a comment down if you agree or disagree whenever you get n, anyways, I'm out, peace

Anonymous

You’re right. People do need to get on more often. I would get on more if I wasn’t busy playing catch-up with schoolwork (doubled-up too much), writing a blog, and taking martial arts AND a ton of other things I won’t go into. (OK now I’m done complaining about how my laziness was stupid.) Hey I just had an idea! Why don’t we do topic where people can help others study. It would make this place more active and help people who aren’t active because school is taking up their time (like me) find the time to be active.

Anonymous

Thats sounds like a god idea tho, the admin and the other staff will have to approve before we can go through with it

Anonymous

I don't see why they wouldn't. I think the biggest problem would be getting them online long enough to tell them about it and decide whether to do it or not. Once that's done then they can just do it.

Anonymous

That is true that could work

Delores Umbridge

Delores Umbridge

greetings, as i dont check in feel free to dm me on discord @LordDoggo#2575

i am open to discussion about a possible revival....so lets discuss

https://ministryofmagic.gov

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum