Darkness Flame Academy
WELCOME TO DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY
Sign up now to be granted access to all member benefits. Once signed up and signed in, you will be able to create your own topics, post replies to other topics, private message other users, show off your decks, play forum games, chat in a live chatroom, manage your profile and a lot more. If you already have an account, Sign in - otherwise Sign up and join our community today!

Experience the Darkness and Dive into the Flames. On this yugioh community you will be able to improve your duelist skills, make friends, post content, chat, share decks, and much more. Join Today!

Our Discord Link: https://discord.gg/re4rWZ2

I forgot my password

Statistics
Members277
Most Online37
Newest Member

You are not connected. Please login or register

What was the best Anime of 2016?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What was the best Anime of 2016? on Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:57 pm

Spike Spiegel

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Greetings Students and Staff with the 2016 season coming to close I thought it would be appropriate to discuss what in fact was the best anime this year. Everyone here can participate as I want to hear your personal thoughts on what you believe to be the best anime. The anime that took it home for me was the amazing Adaptation of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 Diamond is Unbreakable, filled with interesting characters awesome story and a kick ass sound track the series really kept me on edge and got me invested in the part 4 universe all over again. A few flaws with the series being that the art style isn't 100% true to the original vision of Araki however other then that the representation of Diamond is Unbreakable really is spot on.

First Opening:

Preview:

Overall Anime Rating: 8.5/10

View user profile

2 Re: What was the best Anime of 2016? on Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:59 pm

Albus Dumbledore

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Im Going to comment here and say Naruto Shippuden, i freaking cried at the climatic ending and dont mind the side story currently out now........ #narutoforever

View user profile

3 Re: What was the best Anime of 2016? on Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:11 am

idc if its one of the big ones, but my answer will always be One Piece (till the anime ends). The show gets better as you progress, and keeps you binge watching till you catch up. When you do, you wanna see more.

But for an underdog anime, that no one really knows or pays attention to... Assassination Classroom (season 2).
Even though you knew Koro-sensai was gonna die, it was still tear dropping when he finally was killed. I have never got so many feels.

View user profile

4 Re: What was the best Anime of 2016? on Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:10 pm

I'd have to agree with Spike on JJBA: DU. Then again, JoJo's would have to be one of the best manga/anime series of all time imo.

View user profile

5 Re: What was the best Anime of 2016? on Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:29 am

Kira Yoshikage wrote:I'd have to agree with Spike on JJBA: DU. Then again, JoJo's would have to be one of the best manga/anime series of all time imo.

This right here. I am of this opinion XD

View user profile

6 Re: What was the best Anime of 2016? on Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:24 pm

Earth Guardian (Zolfo) wrote:idc if its one of the big ones, but my answer will always be One Piece (till the anime ends). The show gets better as you progress, and keeps you binge watching till you catch up. When you do, you wanna see more.

But for an underdog anime, that no one really knows or pays attention to... Assassination Classroom (season 2).
Even though you knew Koro-sensai was gonna die, it was still tear dropping when he finally was killed. I have never got so many feels.

lmao assassiantaion classroom is anything BUT underrated, its one of the best-selling animes in japan along with one piece

but anyways for 2016 id have to say Re:Zero, perfect manga adaption perfect story,
perfect everything

#rembestgirl

View user profile

7 Re: What was the best Anime of 2016? on Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:38 pm

*JC the shadow hunter* wrote:
Earth Guardian (Zolfo) wrote:idc if its one of the big ones, but my answer will always be One Piece (till the anime ends). The show gets better as you progress, and keeps you binge watching till you catch up. When you do, you wanna see more.

lmao assassiantaion classroom is anything BUT underrated, its one of the best-selling animes in japan along with one piece

#rembestgirl
thx for notifying me, maybe next time could you... idk maybe...
not be such a jerk about it?

View user profile

8 Re: What was the best Anime of 2016? on Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:43 pm

Earth Guardian (Zolfo) wrote:

#rembestgirl

How was I being a jerk about it? I just corrected you....... didnt say anything offending at all

View user profile

9 Re: What was the best Anime of 2016? on Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:44 pm

Earth Guardian (Zolfo) wrote:

#rembestgirl

How was I being a jerk about it? I just corrected you....... didnt say anything offending at all
k

View user profile

10 Re: What was the best Anime of 2016? on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:33 pm

Ryuji Suguro

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
The best anime of 2016 eh? Well its has to be Jojo's bizarre Adventure and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders for me.

DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum