Darkness Flame Academy
WELCOME TO DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY
Sign up now to be granted access to all member benefits. Once signed up and signed in, you will be able to create your own topics, post replies to other topics, private message other users, show off your decks, play forum games, chat in a live chatroom, manage your profile and a lot more. If you already have an account, Sign in - otherwise Sign up and join our community today!

Experience the Darkness and Dive into the Flames. On this yugioh community you will be able to improve your duelist skills, make friends, post content, chat, share decks, and much more. Join Today!

Our Discord Link: https://discord.gg/re4rWZ2

I forgot my password

Statistics
Members277
Most Online37
Newest Member

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flame War Intro & Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Flame War Intro & Rules on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:31 pm

Welcome to the Flame War section of the Darkness Flame Academy. This is where all the war stuff will be posted from here on out. I'm your Flame War Captain, Dalton, talk to me if you want to try out.

Tryouts will consist of a match where I will evaluate your dueling skill. Based on your performance, you'll be placed into the main team or the backup team. There will be a max of 10 main team positions. Once they are filled, the rest of the tryouts will either be disapproved or placed in the backup team based on the evaluation.

War Rules:
    - Do not be disrespectful to your teammates.
    - Do not be racist, sexist, vulgar or anything of the like during a war.
    - Do not cheat.
    - You're representing Darkness Flame Academy so act mature.

This is your War Captain Burt Macklin, FBI, remember to have fun and good luck in tryouts.

Captain: BurtMacklinFBI

Main Team:
     1. Bruce Wayne
     2. lumamaster

Last edited by BurtMacklinFBI on Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:30 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Member's name change.)

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum