Darkness Flame Academy
WELCOME TO DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY
Sign up now to be granted access to all member benefits. Once signed up and signed in, you will be able to create your own topics, post replies to other topics, private message other users, show off your decks, play forum games, chat in a live chatroom, manage your profile and a lot more. If you already have an account, Sign in - otherwise Sign up and join our community today!

Experience the Darkness and Dive into the Flames. On this yugioh community you will be able to improve your duelist skills, make friends, post content, chat, share decks, and much more. Join Today!

Our Discord Link: https://discord.gg/re4rWZ2

I forgot my password

Statistics
Members277
Most Online37
Newest Member

You are not connected. Please login or register

A new random non-meta player.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A new random non-meta player. on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:14 pm

Not much there is to me, I'm just an 18 year old guy in college, I play once a week at my locals, but I don't really have any good decks (and I refuse to spend money on ABCs, I really dislike playing popular meta decks cause they're just so predictable and boring). Which is why I resort to more obscure non-meta decks that I try to bring out the hidden potential of, and so far, it seems to be somewhat successful. Perhaps the greatest weapon in my arsenal is the element of surprise, with the obscure decks at my disposal, people never truly expect what will happen, taking them off guard.

Favorite decks:
Hieratic (pure)
Deskbot
Zefra

View user profile

2 Re: A new random non-meta player. on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:17 pm

Imhotep

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Your in college too? Wow! #CollegeFam
I feel the same way with the meta too. You go! Thanks for joining DFA and have fun!

View user profile

3 Re: A new random non-meta player. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:04 am

Theinen

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hola @lumamaster
Welcome to DFA!
I'm new here as well!
I hope to see you around the academy more often; aswell as the Chatbox!
Cheers.

DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY

View user profile

4 Re: A new random non-meta player. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:55 am

welcome! Im not really that new, been in academies with the admins (and spike) many times before.
have you won any locals lately? if so what deck did you use.

View user profile

5 Re: A new random non-meta player. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:07 am

I haven't won any of my locals yet, though I attribute that to having only a crappy budget Deskbot deck that's prone to all the solemn strikes everybody has at my locals. I'll probably be able to do better once I purchase a variant of the Zefra deck I use here for locals.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum