Darkness Flame Academy
WELCOME TO DARKNESS FLAME ACADEMY
Sign up now to be granted access to all member benefits. Once signed up and signed in, you will be able to create your own topics, post replies to other topics, private message other users, show off your decks, play forum games, chat in a live chatroom, manage your profile and a lot more. If you already have an account, Sign in - otherwise Sign up and join our community today!

Experience the Darkness and Dive into the Flames. On this yugioh community you will be able to improve your duelist skills, make friends, post content, chat, share decks, and much more. Join Today!

Our Discord Link: https://discord.gg/re4rWZ2

I forgot my password

Statistics
Members277
Most Online37
Newest Member

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your favorite yugioh card

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Your favorite yugioh card on Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:12 am

Imhotep

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Please share what your favorite yugioh card is and why? Include an image if you want!

View user profile

2 Re: Your favorite yugioh card on Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:06 am

Theinen

Retired Staff
Retired Staff

My favorite Yugioh Card would have to be:
Theinen The Great Sphinx!

Reason:

It was my very first card that I got at the age of 5. I then got an old blue and black tiny safe that had 200 different cards that my grandmother bought me. Guess what else it had it? Andro, Teleia and Pyramid of Light. What did I do then? Made a 60 card deck that relied on Summoning Theinen Lol. Yes, at 5 years old I was already using magic and trap cards Lol. But here's the funny thing... When I first started playing YGO, I thought the Effect "Flip" was to flip a coin and call it heads or tails.... ROFL!
But yes, that is my favorite YGO card and the reason why I love it still till this day! Smile

View user profile

3 Re: Your favorite yugioh card on Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:50 pm

Favortie card:

Reason: those who know my main deck, can guess why. but if you insist, he was the start to my favorite deck.

View user profile

4 Re: Your favorite yugioh card on Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:55 am

Mager Tom

Card: King of the Skull Servants
Why: I've always liked playing zombie decks and I've found Skull Servants to be one of the most interesting variants.

View user profile

5 Re: Your favorite yugioh card on Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:39 am

Favorite Childhood Card: Tyranno Infinity.
I thought it was OP af back then.
Favorite Tech Card: Kaiser Coloseum
even though its banned now... it helped a lot of my decks.
Favorite Troll Card: Rasetsu
spirit monster with 1900 def, that targets reveals, spirit in hand and bounces ATK position monster.
Favorite Fusion: El Shaddoll Shekhinaga
Discard a shaddoll to negate and the discarded pluses... nothing can really beat how that was.
Favorite Xyz: Traptrix Rafflesia
I don't use her anymore... but she's really fun to use.
Favorite Card of all: Super Polymerization
not really much to say about this card.... except... every fusion deck loved this card.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum